Parked at Ny Ă…lesund.
I was a little nervous to jump in.
And then I went directly to the boat and got in the hot tub while everyone else jumped in. I was waiting around for them!
Yay 80 degrees North.
I took a little snooze on the bridge.
We watched this polar bear walk for so long to get to this seal and these photos are when he started walking in super stealth mode right before he jumped on the seal and into the water.
Yep!
This was the fight we saw over the female who is standing off the side here. She is so much smaller than the males we thought she was a cub at first.
He started to get a little too close so a signal pistol was set off to scare him away.
Our work commute for the week.












Hi Jess! I was just on your blog enjoying your pictures from your cruise again....these pictures are absolutely unreal. I can't even believe you saw all of that in just one week. It looks like you had so much fun.....and I would have picked the chocolate bar too :)
ReplyDeletelove you!