On Friday it will be midnight sun for the first time this year but this week has had some amazing sunsets. We're often up and driving around between 10 and 11:30 at night this past week because of some work stuff, so it's been awesome to see the last few sunsets before it stays up all summer.
It seems like Oskar doesn't mind the light, but even with tin foil on our window and dark curtains I was still having problems sleeping. So the other week while Oskar was away, I covered all the wholes in the foil on our window and I plan to make our curtains thicker. That should make our bedroom a nice dark cave to sleep in!
These were taken between 11 and 11:45 the other night. It's so very gorgeous.



Beautiful
ReplyDeleteWow!! So do you have the poem, "The Cremation of Sam McGee" constantly on your mind? :)
ReplyDelete