Although there is no sun, we have hours of light during the day now... It's so beautiful. (Imagine a 3 week long sunrise!!)
Here's a little video we've made, with pictures from this winter, both dark and light - time.
We've had 2 longish trips already, first to Isfjord Radio (100km south west of town), a luxury hotel in the middle of nowhere. Then to Mohnbukta (100 km north east of town) A more primitive cabin/shed in the middle of nowhere.
We haven't seen any polar bears yet, but we saw a lot of tracks in Mohnbukta.
I also went on a 3 day trip with my friend Victor, first night in a cabin, then second night at Isfjord Radio. Great trip with lots of good food, 15 bottles of wine and great drinks.
i had to post the video on Youtube, so press the link below.
-Oskar-
We landed on the moon!!!
ReplyDeleteBecause of our suits or because of the landscape?
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHA! I think both!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots!
I like the polar bear print very cool!